Based in Bridgwater Somerset, serving the whole of the South West, S and S Scaffolding undertake hire, erection, or labour only supply for all types of scaffolding.
S and S Scaffolding specialise in hygienic food and beverage industries scaffolding including clean temporary ‘tent’ enclosures and screens. The S and S Scaffolding team are advanced scaffolders who understand the hygienic aspect of food and production type environments that therefore dress and act accordingly.
Clean tubes and fittings for hygiene
New boards supplied
Typical design drawing
All works to TG20:13 spec
All Scaffolding is designed or erected to TG20:13 standards. (As per HSE Regulations).
All S and S Scaffolders are advanced scaffolders who hold working in food environment safety certification and who have undergone additional work at height, manual handling, asbestos awareness and other safety related training; in addition all persons are specifically trained on roof access safety systems.
S and S Scaffolding are fully insured and pride themselves on the company’s excellent safety record.
Task specific method statements and appropriate risk assessments are developed for every project by our OSHCR Registered Safety Consultant.
Key points are:
- Advanced scaffolders undertaking safe TG20: 13 or designed installations.
- Clean hygienic scaffold. (Galvanise ladders, galvanise scaffold planks or shrink wrapped clean wooden boards).
- Clean unpainted tubes and fittings.
- Clean flame retardant sheeting.
- All persons dressed with appropriate clean safety workwear.
- Safety aware trained workforce. (Including food safety).
- All hygienic scaffolding stored in separate clean storage conditions.
- Specific safety documentation (MSRA) for every project as a matter of course.
Please contact Steve to discuss your scaffolding requirements further.